- PNE acquires the remaining 10.9% in WKN AG
- Additional synergies and productivity increases expected
Cuxhaven, July 25, 2018 – The internationally operating project developer PNE AG has increased its stake in the subsidiary WKN AG, based in Husum, from 89.1% to 100% as part of the implementation of the "scale up" strategy.
As a first step, PNE acquired a majority stake of almost 83% in WKN AG in 2013. In February 2018, PNE increased its stake to 89.1%. Now, the company has acquired the remaining 10.9% as a final step. The parties have agreed not to disclose the purchase price.
PNE CEO Markus Lesser: "Increasing our stake to 100% represents another milestone in the implementation of our "Scale up" strategy. This will enable us to further optimise workflows and processes and additionally strengthen the existing operational integration of the two companies. In this way, we can realise additional synergies and increase productivity."